When you setup Conversations, you can enter any from email address, however in order to achieve email deliverability and to ensure that your emails do not go into the spam folder for your customers you need to set up your DNS on your domain name in order to allow UserDeck to be able to send on your behalf.
You will need to add an SPF (Sender Policy Framework) DNS record to your domain name at your registrar.
- Go to your domain registrar's website
- Find the DNS settings for your domain name
- Add a new TXT (Text) record type
- Set your domain to the host field
- Set the SPF to be the value "
v=spf1 include:mail.userdeck.com ~all"
- Save your DNS records
If you already have an SPF record such as GSuite email, you can use both. You can simply add the
include:mail.userdeck.com after your other include.